Heating Repair Service
When you wake up to not having any heat in the house on a cold day, the first thing you will want to do is to get this fixed. Being uncomfortable inside when the weather outside is horrible is sure to make you feel miserable. It’s ideal to rely on a professional heating service that can evaluate your problem and work to get it repaired as quickly as possible. At Trinity Air, we have the expertise to deal with any heating repair in Peachtree City or the Metro Atlanta areas.
Common Types of Repairs
Being in business for over 25 years, we have witnessed most any type of heating problem you can imagine. Below are common types of heating issues we frequently fix:
- If your air isn't warm enough, you may need new air filters installed.
- We can calibrate your thermostat to help keep it working properly.
- Reduced air flow is a sign that your condenser coils may be clogged.
- Smells coming from a gas furnace should be immediately checked.
- If your heating system doesn't come on at all, you may have a blown fuse.