Take the Chill Off Your Pool With a Swimming Pool Heater
Extend the swimming season and increase your backyard fun with an energy-efficient pool heater from Trinity Air. Our experts install heat pumps, Wi-Fi controllers and variable-speed pool heaters for homeowners in Newnan, Peachtree City and surrounding communities.
Advantages of Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
If you heat your pool with natural gas or have been putting up with chilly water for too long, consider upgrading to a pool heat pump. According to the Department of Energy, the average system in Atlanta costs just $1,100 per year to run, which is half as much as natural gas models. If you have an insulated pool cover, your energy costs could be as low as $200 per year.
At Trinity Air Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning, we install heat pumps designed specifically for swimming pools, and we offer replacement services to help you enjoy increased heating power while saving energy. With a heater, you can open your pool long before your neighbors and continue swimming well into the fall.
Energy-Efficient AquaCal Pool Heaters
We proudly install heat pumps from AquaCal. This employee-owned company has manufactured industry-leading heat pumps since 1981. Each American-made unit features a two-year part and labor warranty, and the compressor is protected against defects for up to seven years. Here are a few other brand advantages.
- AquaCal heat pumps are available in a wide range of sizes to fit your needs.
- Units feature attractive, fade-proof, weather-resistant cabinets for easy maintenance.
- Rated at 55 decibels, SuperQuiet models create a more pleasant poolside experience.
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors keep the heat flowing in temperatures below 40 degrees.
- Patented technology delivers impressive heating power at an average cost of just $6 per million BTUs.
- Variable-speed models provide up to $10 of heat for every dollar spent on energy.
Pool Heat Pump Installations From Trinity Air Inc.
Each heat pump installation starts with a detailed consultation. We consider your pool’s surface area, your ideal swimming temperature, and local weather during the coldest part of the season. You can choose from a wide selection of products depending on your needs, efficiency goals, and budget. Our HVAC professionals will handle everything else from positioning the unit to completing the final electrical connections. We also perform repairs and preseason maintenance to keep your pool heater running optimally.
To discuss your options, contact our heat pump experts today. We’ll be happy to answer your questions or provide a free estimate.